Queen was either clowned last chapter or will be soon
No need to shit on him more :josad::josad::josad:
He looks like an overwanked kpop star that's a huge name in the industry and has all the girls and aspiring idols suck up to him because of his money and influence.

And btw he's always been a clown.
That was kind of the point of Queen existing, it's not like Oda can remedy that criticism. W/e, you can't please everyone and that's perfectly fine.

Be happy that Oda put a lot of different characters in the beast pirates.

G

Gorosei Informer

That was kind of the point of Queen existing, it's not like Oda can remedy that criticism. W/e, you can't please everyone and that's perfectly fine.

Be happy that Oda put a lot of different characters in the beast pirates.
I'm so glad Oda did with he has done with Queen tbh, he has been making the arc a lot more tolerable than it deserves. He's so funny, entertaining, positive, wild, silly, versatile, skilled, smart, hilariously competent and incompetent somehow and so on. He's one of Oda's best characters imo.

I mean he has such great chemistry with Apoo too ofc, the funk song scenes in the anime especially the one from your pic are so fantastic and entertaining! Loving them so much!

Hahaha hahaha coping mods banned me from the zoro fc cause I was making valid points and no one could debunk me:milaugh:

They resort to calling me a troll and banning me from the thread cause they couldn't deny anything I said:steef: