Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yamato used to have a crush on that Zoro looking old dude, and now since she'll find Zoro who exactly looks like him, she would have ADV COC intercourse with Zoro that will kill king, Queen and Sanji.
:whitepress:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I think I read somewhere that the writer of HP said that true user of the Elder Wand is Harry Potter since even before he was born, like some destiny shit. So It doesn't empower your magic spells unless you're Harry Potter.
??
Didnโ€™t read that

But Dumby and Grindy seemed to have a boost using it or else they would have made some commentary that it was for nothing. If it was a normal wand we would have known.

Either way between Vody or Grindelwald powerwise and Villainwise I lean more towards the latter's camp going by the movies at least. The title of the strongest dark lord in the history is more like redherering to me nothing more.
Voldy is the main bad for the main hero of the verse. Story wise he is likely the strongest of all.

And once again you can see that the magic between the fantastic beast movies and the magic in the previous movies is quite different.

I feel like magic is much more versatile, powerful and weird in the new movies compared to previous movies. I think itโ€™s a bit unfair to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.