@Queek Hea D Taker

Post automatically merged:

Uh-huh. In 2015, no such thing, nada, nothing. No one ever imagined such a thing. No sane person, anyway. Ah! Ah! Along comes this mangaka, uh, uh, uh, Oda, Oda. Oda comes along. He's trying to convince his fanbase, that's there's these things called named attacks that characters use in the fights. Ah? He's trying to get the fanbase believe that a character hyped since 2015 doesn't have any named attack. What is this guy? Crazy? A Yonko commander without named attacks? What do you call it? Uh-uh, named attacks? Huh? What? Now, cut to the 2021. Last week, as a matter of fact, King was defeated. So now both King and Queen are out of Onigashima. Jack, he is still inside the island, he hasn't shown any named attack and his fight was off-paneled. "What about Jack's named attacks?" I say. The forum says, "I don't think that Jack is important tbh. Oda rushed him because he doesn't care about him anymore. " Now they are crazy, right? See? Ah! Ah! There's no right, there's no wrong, there's only popular opinion. You... you... you believe in Jack, right?

Last edited:
Which movie live your hype and you would like to write more lore about it ?
Mine is the midnight meat train and sinster movie 1 and 2.

Reason is : I would want to know background why lizard people exists in subway and previous meat butcher and history and why the train guy is superhuman strong. Why these train guys are strong ?
midnight meat train have good fight scene. Insane tension, and dsrk ending.

Sinster 1 is l like design of bogyman, and how man try to solve the mystery of murder and missing children by supernatural demon called bogeyman. I want to know about bogeyman backstory and his realm. I would write character strong enough to beat bogeyman and this fight is extreme difficulty to kill bogeyman.

The whole oden made Yamato kill kadio literally remind me of sinster movie plot which oden is kadio bogeyman.

I'm legit sad, I don't think we'll have much more occasion as readers to see awakened zoan. Oda could at least have given it to commanders.:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
Do you know the worst part? When Law and Kid display their awakened powers, myself though "fuck yeah so Oda still had this in mind and he probably even reveal later more of awakened users, if two rookies learn new their awakened power,no way that King and Queen don't have it either!!"....
And now look where we been now...
:josad::josad: