Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Tom is better but people wants Tobey and Andrew. The movie is based on nostalgia and people are gonna like it.
Venom in Spidey movie is coming soon based on the after credits scene. Deadpool and Spidey movie would be great but Marvel isnt gonna do it anytime soon.
Right, my cousin was like why Eddie Broke was sent back, and I told him he left part of venom behind. He calls himself a fan of Spiderman and does not know Venom × Spiderman story.
The next installment is likely to focus on this aspect.

I think it can be a really interesting story of a younger Batman starting his vigilante life. I feel like a good amount of it will be brain games which is fine by me.

For the action I hope that they take some inspiration from the BvS warehouse scene. But I have a feeling they're going to go with a more realistic vibe. I bet there will be a decent amount of reliance on intimidation instead of going all Arkham Asylum on a group of goons.

Also they better not have everything pitch black and hard to see. One of my main pet peeves with action based media are scenes where you can't make out what's happening.

Overall, I think it'll be good and I'll probably check it out.
there is also the fact that its a new trilogy compared to spiderman which had already hyped sequel backed up by 2 prequels culminating into this one and the some things regarding the movie that is pretty darn awe-aspiring 👀👀
it involving all 3 multi-verse variations of spiderman intertwining into this main avengers plot line

i think it will be well received.. depending on how the choreography is and how elegantly executed it is with the cinematography as well... but i doubt it'll be as hype or prominent as spider man seeing the contents and aforementioned reasons.

this is crucial movie honestly coz it'll lay the foundation of the next upcoming 2 movies

and regarding the spoiler i mentioned
it'd be dope to have a DC multi-verse versions of Batman intertwining into the main DC plot line
there is already a 3 jokers comic out

Status
Not open for further replies.