Yeah, those ones almost always suck. I think I just read 1

ToG is my 2nd favourite series of all time so I can't relate but can see why you didn't like it. I'm surprised that you didn't like Bastard tho considering that it's one series that almost everyone loves from what I've seen. It's one of my Top 5 webtoons. Haven't read Sweet Home yet. Solo Leveling's writing isn't great and is pretty basic (tho it has actually been pretty interesting recently imo). About Death and Gosu are 2 other webtoons that are among my favourite series.
Bastard is probably my favorite out of the ones I’ve read, but I think there’s some pretty big problems with the last like 5-10 chapters + ending that no one talks about for some reason.

For TOG, I actually really despise Bam as a character.

Bastard is probably my favorite out of the ones I’ve read, but I think there’s some pretty big problems with the last like 5-10 chapters + ending that no one talks about for some reason.
I personally loved Bastard from start to finish. I don't really remember the story but from what I remember, I think I really liked the ending.

For TOG, I actually really despise Bam as a character.
Yeah, thought so. A lot of people have problems with Baam as an MC. For me personally, even tho he ain't the best mc, I like how different he is to others in the sense that he isn't someone with preconceived ideals and values like other MCs but is someone who's forming them along the way. Still, his character development is inconsistent and most of which has occurred in season 3. That shouldn't have really been the case but eh, nothing to do about that now. He has at least developed a lot now.