Status
Not open for further replies.
원피스 1037회 제목: 그는 지혜의 주님이십니다.
-카이도vs루피 -카이도는 루피에게 아버지 이야기를 하고, 짧은 회상이 시작된다. - 해적의 영원한 시대 이전에 세계정부의 시대가 있었다. - 알려진 세계의 일부를 구성하는 4개의 바다, 낙원 및 새로운 세계. - 고대 왕국과 그 역사가 묻혀 있는 비밀 영토와 땅을 숨기는 미스터리. - 천룡의 힘이 정부를 지배하고 있었다. - 모든 비밀을 밝히고 세계의 권력을 타도하려 했던 것은 Rocks D Xebex였습니다. -루피는 카이도를 신경쓰지 않고 그를 다치게 한다. - 루피와 카이도가 다시 세상을 나눴다. 참고: 오늘 손이 아파서 디지털 아트를 포기했습니다. 다음주 휴관

Lol, atleast put some effort. Luffy should be Rupee in the 'real' Korean spoilers. Clean English is another big problem. :milaugh:

Act 3 End Next Chapter

Reasons:

01. Act 3 started with Oden's Flashback so Act 4 should start with Kaidou's Flashback
02. All Officers are down representing the End of Beasts Pirates, only Rocks Duo remain
03. Hiyori is gonna sing Orochi's Favorite Song, which is best time to End Act 3 (Music is always present in Start of Acts)
04. Last Chapter summarized everything that's happening on Onigashima
05. Onigashima finally seem to have reached Capital, which should mark the transition to Wano next time in Act 4
06. Most SHs are currently taking a Break from Combat with nothing clear about their Next Move (Aside from Luffy ofc)
07. It's End of Year so it's fitting to Start Next Year with Outside Wano News & Act 4
08. Last Chapter didn't end with any Cliffhanger
09. CP-0 apparently are planning to leave Onigashima (Meaning we won't get any more Updates on the War)
10. Next Chapter also marks 80th Chapter of Act 3 & possibly End of This Volume or Start of next One

Last edited:
Damn now that would be good too! Maybe Smoothie squeezing a lava rock or whatever is a subtle foreshadowing of her having to deal with Akainu later on? I mean I'm probably stretching like Luffy does but it would be cool ofc! I would love to see Marines taking more action vs a Yonko's crew as they should be doing. Akainu refusing to go to Wano is very suspicious and disappointing, they surely can't let a 2 Yonko alliance just be ignored?

I was hoping Drake would lead to getting the Marines involved or at least the rest of Sword at minimum. I kinda wanted Akainu to be the one to form or at least run Sword too tbh.

I really hope Oda pleasantly surprises us anyway with the Marines and even Admirals especially. Can't wait for Green Bull to debut eventually too! But also getting to see more of the OG Admirals especially Akainu and also some more Fujitora naturally would be a dream!

:smoothieduck::fujilaugh::memehm::neesama::finally:

God knows that Oda has ruined many of our headcanons and theories hundreds of times in this arc too alone!

:pepemy::crybeard::lusalty::mihugh::josad:
Smoothie is gonna squeeze Akainu's magma rocks? :akaman::smoothieduck:

Trolling or are you serious? I don't think it ends before the raid ends.
01. Act 3 started with Oden's Flashback so Act 4 should start with Kaidou's Flashback
02. All Officers are down representing the End of Beasts Pirates, only Rocks Duo remain
03. Hiyori is gonna sing Orochi's Favorite Song, which is best time to End Act 3 (Music is always present in Start of Acts)
04. Last Chapter summarized everything that's happening on Onigashima
05. Onigashima finally seem to have reached Capital, which should mark the transition to Wano next time in Act 4
06. Most SHs are currently taking a Break from Combat with nothing clear about their Next Move (Aside from Luffy ofc)
07. It's End of Year so it's fitting to Start Next Year with Outside Wano News & Act 4
08. Last Chapter didn't end with any Cliffhanger
09. CP-0 apparently are planning to leave Onigashima (Meaning we won't get any more Updates on the War)
10. Next Chapter also marks 80th Chapters of Act 3 & possibly End of This Volume or Start of next One

Status
Not open for further replies.