Dude seriously hype up the chapter and place it above 957 or equal lol:
Yes, I agree with you on the whole, which is known to be an approved leak. And you conveyed the hint, but we will go as expected. My opinion is the next chapter. He will give the chapter 957 ten years zero. And God knows best.
Also he write something like this who probably hint a chapter with Roger vs Whitebeard which wasn't expected?
We rushed or not originally expected this

Chapter confluence of Roger and Beard Yepi Luckoon
Hope someone who can speak arabisch can translation his parts to us right.
@Monet and @Bounty
Didn't you guys could speak arabisch if I remember correctly? If yes can you check up his answer and post?

I

Inspector_Mu

Also he write something like this who probably hint a chapter with Roger vs Whitebeard which wasn't expected?

@Monet and @Bounty
Didn't you guys could speak arabisch if I remember correctly? If yes can you check up his answer and post?
I guess the chapter is gonna be good

@Monet and @Bounty
No lol, I don't speak/know Arabic, I just used to make out something from the vague translations.I think in that tweet he's just saying how the leaker is enthusiastic about 966.
I cannot make out anything from the other comments you posted from his tweet

Last edited:

@Monet and @Bounty

" a hint from reliable leaker
Ch 966 is fire & hype "

He just hyping up the chapter.