Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Someones bout to need to invent a new level of copium at the rate we are going.

Been reading OP unspoiled for 8 months now and it's so good. I have no idea how I'mma avoid spoilers this week. I'm so thirsty I'm definitely gonna click the thread

Law fans, no matter any corner of the community, they are super chill in general and hardly agenda driven.
Super-unique application Ope2 Awakening please i wanna see some crazy one-of-a-kind stuff like damage swap or jumbling up the organs inside the body with each other like suddenly BM's brain stops functioning since Law insert BM's colon into her brain literally excreting shit or sumn :josad::suresure:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I can’t even go 2 weeks with out my met, i mean spoilers
I was reading unspoiled from 2008 ish till 2018 when I had to see spoilers after snakeman cliffhanger. Followed spoilers from 2018 till 2021 for the memes, but now trying to be a good boi again. It's definitely hard without my crac...I mean spoilers.

I was reading unspoiled from 2008 ish till 2018 when I had to see spoilers after snakeman cliffhanger. Followed spoilers from 2018 till 2021 for the memes, but now trying to be a good boi again. It's definitely hard without my crac...I mean spoilers.

:crazwhat:The only time I have ever been able to kick my addiction was when I took a break during WCI (sorry Sanji bros that arc was doodle to read read weekly :kobeha:)