Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans be like: “yay guns!”
Also Americans: “ew SEX? This is so gratuitous”
:usoprice:
Well Japanese teenagers manga are way more violence than some r - rated American movies.

American parents of 1980s would declare war on Japan if they see manga and demand strict rating on manga .

One piece would be M rating comic book due extreme violemce, ultra sexual thing- playboy style, lgbt characters , swearing, .
And it is way more violent than some r rated movies .

Op fans would swallow anything Oda throws at them. Then they act like it is peak fiction or something and wont like it if someone criticize Oda's writing
i just want the criticism to be stronger because i do think its peak. and then when i tell someone who has crit about powerscaling or pacing to go into detail or w/e or say i disagree yall are the most sensitive people. morj crying like that like he cant believe people can like it. like... the fans arent the ones being toxic here theres just a huge block of ppl who literally do nothing but follow this comic to bitch about it, and then when someone tells them they like it and they dont agree w the complaining they FLIP the fuck out
Post automatically merged:

just say wano is too long and hard to pay attention to. dont say its bad and then not be able to explain why its bad or, after you explain it and people dont agree with you, dont flip out and throw a tantrum

i just want the criticism to be stronger because i do think its peak. and then when i tell someone who has crit about powerscaling or pacing to go into detail or w/e or say i disagree yall are the most sensitive people. morj crying like that like he cant believe people can like it. like... the fans arent the ones being toxic here theres just a huge block of ppl who literally do nothing but follow this comic to bitch about it, and then when someone tells them they like it and they dont agree w the complaining they FLIP the fuck out
Post automatically merged:

just say wano is too long and hard to pay attention to. dont say its bad and then not be able to explain why its bad or, after you explain it and people dont agree with you, dont flip out and throw a tantrum
Exactly. Hated how morj was the one to say that. Opinions change over time and there's nothing wrong about it.

:yodaswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.