Status
Not open for further replies.
Berserk, HxH, Slam Dunk, Vagabond!
:risitasad:
:hapnoel:
Slam Dunk (the manga) is finished, one of my goat mangas. I reread it every year, unless you are about to ruin my it telling me that it got cancelled or something and there was going to be more

Berserk is just sad the author passed away. I think Vagabond may actually finish someday if Inoue ever finish real but at least he has an excuse. I just don’t know wtf Togashi’s problem is

It's better to give up and focus on other interesting series :catsweat:

The worse thing is he finally started another arc centered around Kurapika, tease us with a few chapters and then disappear again :josad:

Slam Dunk (the manga) is finished, one of my goat mangas. I reread it every year, unless you are about to ruin my it telling me that it got cancelled or something and there was going to be more

Berserk is just sad the author passed away. I think Vagabond may actually finish someday if Inoue ever finish real but at least he has an excuse. I just don’t know wtf Togashi’s problem is

The worse thing is he finally started another arc centered around Kurapika, tease us with a few chapters and then disappear again :josad:
I watched the anime and choose to never pick up the manga due to the constant complaints from fans in pain about the lack of releases.
It seems i made the right choice:myman:

@The White Crane
Actually "Inoue" the mangaka of Slam Dunk (& Vagabond) stated that he wants to draw SD again & give it a proper ending this time, but the lazy SOB can't even finish the manga he's working on atm.

"Great Mangaka = great mangas=long hiatus=no ending."
It's inevitable!
:risitasad:
I fear for Gege Akutami.

Status
Not open for further replies.