Yeah he uses Scalpel to get your heart out. It cut Doffy's cheek because Doffy had the reactions to dodge Law going for his heart.

The issue is Doffy doesnt have logia intangibility and can be cut regardless. Law's GK, KROOM are a different story against one of the C3.
If it’s a physical cut it requires haki hit logia’s

the ability is not call “heart stealer” it’s called scapel/knife. It literally turns Law’s hand into a knife.

For real though, I REALLY doubt Marco will participate in the fight against BM since, like Luffy vs Kaido, its supposed tp be a new gen vs Old gen thing, its way more likely that he went to the basement where Yamato is since him and Izo were going after the Kazenbo before....and I hate that because if he helps Yamato against a fucking drawing I wont hear the end of it:seriously: My biggest hope is that he will actually go after Zoro and help against the effects of the mink drug

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If it’s a physical cut it requires haki hit logia’s

the ability is not call “heart stealer” it’s called scapel/knife. It literally turns Law’s hand into a knife.
Bro thats fine. I'm not even debating that Borsalino is fucked if a Scalpel lands on him. The issue is Borsalino has the reactions to dodge those attacks.

Eitherway, our debate was about GK and KROOM being imbued with Haki which has neither reasoning nor basis. Kizaru can comfortably no sell those.

People really be gagging on the Admirals way too much man lol. They are not like that. Fujitoras bum ass was getting pressed by Dressrosa Luffy and Zoro.
If anything can be contrasted worstgen will take a side and shitpost the other, just like the classic Zoro/Sanji there's Yonko/Admiral, Luffy/Law/Kid, King/Queen and once Elbaf starts there will be Giants/Tontatta just to cover our bases.