Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffys king kong gun is stronger than random rocks any thrown by law. Atleast big mom didn't cry while throwing that punch . Kaido did from some rocks though.
That's a Kong Gun not a KKG.

Kaidou literally no sold Kong Organ like it was nothing and without COA. Kong Organ is like multiple Kong Guns being spammed.

Nothing says that brook can't speed Blitz kaido. Absolutely nothing.
Except that Kaidou is being stalemated by Luffy in G2/G3. So that means Brook can speed blitz Luffy?

Kaido couldn't even catch momo and that shitty ninja who escaped right from the front of his eyes and he like a stupid idiot did absolutely noting .
By destroying the ground and before he could go after them, Yamato asked for a fight.

Heck even sacbards on the roof made kaido bleed and scream.
Due to using ACOA. They'd hurt Meme even more lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kid says "you'll pay for this Kaido", and then proceeds to defeat Big Mom .
Something's going on here.:zorothink:
Honestly, Oda is either fucking with us or he's changing the story or this is really what he had planned all along? Either way its frustrating¬

:crocusuh::kidwat::tch::crybeard:

https://www.opfanpage.com/2020/05/10/jack-will-be-luffys-first-opponent-in-onigashima/

Jack hasn't even met any of the Straw Hats yet...

:lusalty::jackcopium:

So much wasted potential.

Doesn't help Kid and Law vs BM is mostly offscreened and haki is practically non-existent in the fight for some reason as well as awakening from her vs 2 people who have JUST AWAKENED too!

The more chapters we get, the more frustated I get and the less I understand Oda's choices and thought process. Beast Pirates not using awakening and seemingly not using haki or barely at all too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, Oda is either fucking with us or he's changing the story or this is really what he had planned all along? Either way its frustrating¬

:crocusuh::kidwat::tch::crybeard:

https://www.opfanpage.com/2020/05/10/jack-will-be-luffys-first-opponent-in-onigashima/

Jack hasn't even met any of the Straw Hats yet...

:lusalty::jackcopium:

So much wasted potential.

Doesn't help Kid and Law vs BM is mostly offscreened and haki is practically non-existent in the fight for some reason as well as awakening from her vs 2 people who have JUST AWAKENED too!

The more chapters we get, the more frustated I get and the less I understand Oda's choices and thought process. Beast Pirates not using awakening and seemingly not using haki or barely at all too?
Oda wasted lots of plots and many characters

Wano is a joke
My expectations were low and it didn't even meet those low expectations

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I’ve been here for a while even longer than you.

i was also around during the Oro Jackson era. I had to endure what felt like millions of Zoro wank posts…..nonsensical one’s at that

if you can’t see the toxicity of your fandom and why people may not like the character much due to his fans then there is no point in conversing any longer
Every fandom have toxic fans. If I can survive Itachi stans, I can survive anything.

That's a Kong Gun not a KKG.

Kaidou literally no sold Kong Organ like it was nothing and without COA. Kong Organ is like multiple Kong Guns being spammed.

Except that Kaidou is being stalemated by Luffy in G2/G3. So that means Brook can speed blitz Luffy?

By destroying the ground and before he could go after them, Yamato asked for a fight.

Due to using ACOA. They'd hurt Meme even more lol.
Kaido can literally turn into a dragon and fly. He stood there like a bitch seeing them go down . Yamato came a bit later. He could have jumped but alas his lazy ass stood there watching them go down.
you are not making any sense any more my man. If you have to betray common sense to write rebuttal than you should just Move on

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido can literally turn into a dragon and fly. He stood there like a bitch seeing them go down . Yamato came a bit later. He could have jumped but alas his lazy ass stood there watching them go down
Like I give shit about Kaidou lol.

He's as dog shit as Meme in terms of character. Just stronger in every single aspect lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.