ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I said having that puts you at least on the ~ Low Top Tier range.
And Big Mom doesn't. Guess she's weaker than Katakuri and Doflamingo since you think both of them will be retconned to have AdvCoC and Awakening as well.

As for BM, Oda hasn't even shown Kid using basic CoC yet. Shown =/= Doesn't have. He has SBS/VCs to show stuff if it's not on the book.
Funny how this logic doesn't apply to Marco or King or Queen. Zoans who can actually be awakened like how the Jailor beasts were to have increased stats instead of having a separate fighting style based on awakening.

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Actually i had an idea that Emperors are some version of East Blue villains after i learned that Oda wanted to make Yonko system from the beginning.

Kaido=Krieg ,Don Krieg strongest in East Blue. Has a huge Armada and his members listen him because of his strength and thinks he is invincible.

Big Mom=Arlong, Both rule a place and both of them taking something for protection. Big Mom soul and Arlong money. Also they both are very close with their crew.

Kuro=Blackbeard, Kuro means black both worked undercover for years to betray their masters. Whitebeard and Kaya.

Buggy=Shanks, Both of them are Rogers crewmate. They both love to party.

This is what i can write in 5 mins. Maybe i should open a thread about this? :choppawhat:
Red nose and Red hair...

You might be on to something...

:crazwhat:

And Big Mom doesn't. Guess she's weaker than Katakuri and Doflamingo since you think both of them will be retconned to have AdvCoC and Awakening as well.

Funny how this logic doesn't apply to Marco or King or Queen.
Having a DF at all is not a requirement for being a Top Tier. And like I said, BM and Kid/Law have barely shown anything.

Kid = no CoC

Big Mom = no ACoC

and we know they have it.

Zero proof for that - both by feats and by exposition in the manga. No reason to assume ALL her stats are increasing.
I makes sense tho

If you suddenly were to become 10 times bigger you'd have more bigger muscle, bones etc...

There's no reason to assume all her physical stats aren't increasing, what would be the point of sacrificing her own life span just to be bigger but gain nothing from it?

You guys are straight up dumbasses. Roger doesn't have a DF. He is not Top Tier then? That's not what I said. I said having that puts you at least on the ~ Low Top Tier range.
Roger has better states in general and probably all 3 adv haki versions. At most even one more unique power.
He doesn't need a df since he was equal to Primebeard who had adv CoC and a insane df(perhaps awakening).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Having a DF at all is not a requirement for being a Top Tier. And like I said, BM and Kid/Law have barely shown anything.

Kid = no CoC

Big Mom = no ACoC

and we know they have it.
Kid has been confirmed by Kaidou in the manga and in the VC to use COC.

Meme used ACOC in the canon to KO Page One.

Regardless, you haven't addressed even a single one of my points from that post lol.

You guys are straight up dumbasses.
Sure, says the one who thinks having CoC + awakening makes you low top tier.
Seems like you're the parody of a human.

Roger doesn't have a DF.
But Big Mom has a DF - without awakening.
Then you talk about us being dumbasses. Dumb, dumber, lanjikun.

I said having that puts you at least on the ~ Low Top Tier range.
Big Mom only has ACoC and she is a top tier, keep bitching.

He has SBS/VCs to show stuff if it's not on the book.
Hypothetical SBS/VCs confirmations to Big Mom's potential awakening isn't really an argument.
First of all, Big Mom had several opportunities demonstrating awakening. But she gets defeated without showing it prior. Secondly, what could be shown or not in a SBS/VC is nothing but conjecture for now.

I don't want an Admiral to face Teach bro
The Marshall too stronk
Teach could be soo broken.
Imagine he having a zoan and awake all his three devilfruit+adv CoC, he could be legit a Godtier... i feel like Kuzan is going to get killed by him...
Having a Yonko be defeated without showing her awakening is really dumb, I can maybe understand certain characters like King and Queen but a Yonko like Big Mom should show her awakening before her defeat.

I really wanted to see Big Mom's awakening but nope, Oda had to rush through this fight.
I mean even for King and Queen not to have it is dumb,the one is a pirate,47 and has a bounty over 1.3B, the other is a genius scienst pirate, 56 and has also a bounty 1.3, yet two top commanders of Kaido not having awakening is just stupid.

But a fucking Yonkou who is 68, not having awakening is one of the worst thing Oda probably did the last years, really that is a joke...