Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol even if BM is down, there's still Shanks (Luffy's benchmark and hero) and Blackbeard (final villain), both of them are going to get massive hype before the series is done.

Kaido's already lived up to the hype.
Ok but how Blackbeard is final villain when he will be defeat by luffy at laugh tale. World government is final villain.
‘Unless Blackbeard actually WG agent

Yes shanks will get hype .
But akainu do have the hype because it is literally luffy fight after Blackbeard. No it is not bluneo guy.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Also banned from anywhere that grows carrots, raises rabbits or just has carrots or rabbits in the vicinity too ofc!

:crazwhat::arnoling::broocry:

Now to be even more "controversial":

Maybe this is why Pedro was killed off? Naito insisted as he was jealous?

:kailaugh:
I wish people like Naito didn't make shit weird with Carrot. I know it's funny coming from me but I just like underdog characters and her potential in general. I also find her current situation really funny to meme. But then you get guys like Naito or the guys from Toei who made that fucking tank scene or even some people on this forum that make walls of text and bait and flame on the Nakama threads to the point that they get perma'd.
:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Some yonko fans are like titanic people like T.D.A who stay in titanic party even the ship is actually sinking.

Titanic literally unsinkable hype like yonko hype. Lot of people brought unsinkable titanic hype.

Of course titanic hit iceberg and damage the ship and it not unsinkable. People realize the ship is sinking and decide to abandon the ship like Van, ex yonko > admiral people.
Some people legit think titanic ship is unsinkable because of hype and even resume playing the music and partying even this ship is actually sinking,

Yonko fans like titanic fans who believe this ship is unsinkable.
What makes this is even better is Blackbeard calls his crew the Titanic Captains too! Emphasis on Devil Fruits with him and them especially too, I wonder what could go wrong?

Seriously though I vainly hope Blackbeard is aware of this and has some kind of contingency for it. Maybe he will overcome the issue of DF users drowning in deep water in the same way he overcame the apparent rule that eating more than 1 DF will kill you/make you explode or whatever?

:zorothink::crybeard::zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.