BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Chapter 1040 Spoilers, thanks to PG on WorstGen

Chapter 1040: Retainer

- Kid's Damned Punk shoots a hole through Big Mom and she falls out of Onigashima.
- Narrator box shows Big Mom defeated as Kid and Law collapse on top of each other.
- Cut to Luffy vs Kaido on the rooftop.
- Kaido gets up from Luffy's attack and says his cock itches.
- In an epic double spread, Kaido itches his cock through his pants.
- Cut to Raizo vs Fukurakuju.
- Both are on fire due to the paralyzing jujitsu.
- Fuku releases Raizo from his jujitsu due to the pain.
- In a jaw-dropping, epic double spread Raizo uses his own jujitsu that transforms the fire around him into a giant fire spirit shaped like Oden.
- The fire spirit uses Paradise Waterfall on Fukurakuju

End of Chapter

BREAK NEXT WEEK

You are smarter than Loda!

Ask mods to change the first two letters of ur username to "Yu" leave the rest. Enjoy the show.
Chapter 1041: Together we reach Heaven

- Onigashima crumbles and shakes. The flame clouds are too weak to hold it anymore.
- Luffy uses an attack called ''azure red flame fist''. The punch is so strong it creates a shockwave mixed with black lightning.
- Kaido is coughing blood and flies into some rocks. Everywhere is dust and for a second luffy thinks he won.

- Out of nowhere kaido yells ''Hyper Boro Breath'' and aims at luffy with it directly.
- The beam gets cut by zoro in half, but the surrounding is exploding.
- Zoro and Luffy are standing next to each other and having a conversation
- ''Can you move zoro?'' ''Barely, do you mind if I participate on this fight?'' Luffy grins and yells at kaido

- ''Without my best friend I am nothing! We will take you down for good! For Wano, to revenge Momonosukes Father and to open the Gates!''
- In an amazing double spread we can see how luffy and zoro are rushing with black lighting towards kaido.
- The chapter ends with kaido smiling and yelling ''Let's see who leads the era!'

TAC should use this for his next bait when we have a break. :broocry:

:steef:
Kidd showing Island level AP & DC
Oda showing the aftermath this chapter.
We Kidd fan eating good if we see his attack blow BM miles away

:milaugh:only Luffy and Law can rival him in DC & AP

Last edited by a moderator: