Status
Not open for further replies.
- Luffy will invent FTL attacks
- Imu is a Living Tree that creates Devil Fruits
- Zoro will have Emerald Haki Sword
- Law will be the new Strawhats Crewmate
- Kaidou will be Luffy's ally against WG
Kaidou will be Luffy's ally against WG is worst move for oda to do it. We are talking this guy who is know starving people to death. Ask wano citizen. Alcoholic, literally liar guy- ask oden .

Kaido should not be luffy side

Kaidou will be Luffy's ally against WG is worst move for oda to do it. We are talking this guy who is know starving people to death. Ask wano citizen. Alcoholic, literally liar guy- ask oden .

Kaido should not be luffy side
I agree, shouldve present my ideas more clearly, i imagine Luffy waging war against Imu, Kaidou sees the war, jumps in, fighting against Gorosei or Admirals, and accidentally "helps" Luffy in toppling down WG.

...i'll like it more if Kaidou's dies standing in front of Luffy after their final clash tho.

Uh, since the thread is reaching a low point and spoilers probably aren't coming in 10+ hours, does anyone have suggestions for my iceberg meme? Thanks!
- dragon is luffys mother but iva turned her to a man
- WB had a harem of young men and ace was his FAV
- ray killed most of his crewmates
- straw hats off-panel orgy
- sabo is working for shanks
- Boa Hancock abortions in Marijoa

Remember tower that zoro cut in half when entrance in onigashima? Law use it against big mom last chapter
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/smcaff
Yeah wow...how awesome...
But forgets to draw BM use advCoC, or characters forgets to use CoO and CoA. Forgets to draw characters actualy using their speed instead of just letting themselfs get hit. Forgets Laws heart switching ability, etc. etc. etc.
Yes, this kind off attention or should i say lack of attention is what makes OP what it is.

Yeah wow...how awesome...
But forgets to draw BM use advCoC, or characters forgets to use CoO and CoA. Forgets to draw characters actualy using their speed instead of just letting themselfs get hit. Forgets Laws heart switching ability, etc. etc. etc.
Yes, this kind off attention or should i say lack of attention is what makes OP what it is.
hes not forgetting any of this stuff though

One Piece is a [Immortalized-Raw Pocket Reality] free from constraints of spacetime, where the one owning it can program the physics of that reality all he want.

Queens sword was terrible design it would easily break from the wind so no
“Terrible design” it’s a cutlass…..some of the most dangerous swords out there. I mean all of them are dangerous but cutlasses are for up close and personal combat situations

A sword specifically designed like that would normally NEG anyone…..but yeah bro keep coping 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.