Worst part is that it actually might happen as well. When the episode comes out I might do a little comparison to how the scene is adapted.
:hope:
If toei want to show mercy they could extend other parts of the episode, but yeah you are right chance are high they will go overboard. Same happened to the Apoo scene think he had like 200 slashes on both Luffy and Zoro:milaugh:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If toei want to show mercy they could extend other parts of the episode, but yeah you are right chance are high they will go overboard. Same happened to the Apoo scene think he had like 200 slashes on both Luffy and Zoro:milaugh:
That's making me think of what they're going to do with Carrot's defeat as well.

My hope is that we see Ol' Perospero begging a little before his lucky moment so the fight at least looks like a close match.

But the reality is that I'm probably going to see a lot of looped gifs of him kicking the absolute dog shit out of her.
:pepecry:

That's making me think of what they're going to do with Carrot's defeat as well.

My hope is that we see Ol' Perospero begging a little before his lucky moment so the fight at least looks like a close match.

But the reality is that I'm probably going to see a lot of looped gifs of him kicking the absolute dog shit out of her.
:pepecry:
This is the closest he has come to begging:yasu:

Here he admits he might have lost had the clouds not hidden the moonlight

Who says they can't extend these panels as well right :jackcopium:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
That would be a great way to show someone has died.
Not sure Oda will write this way. But actually it would to well with Oda's inability to show deaths, it could be used to show a death without showing the actual killing.
It's why I really liked Absalom's death as they do exactly what you describe.

Imagine if they did this with a more major character, it'd be such a major punch in the gut as it's a way to 100% confirm a death as of right now.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
And that would also mean.. Some of BBP will come to wano..
Just do what Pirate Warriors 4 did and have the entire grand fleet come by as well.

Speaking of which, I looked up the final battle with Kaido and for some reason, it has Carrot alongside the likes of Law, Kid, Sabo, and Luffy.

Then they have her do this.

That's honestly so surreal to see today considering everything that Carrot has gone through...

:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I looked more into it, and they literally have Carrot doing a combo attack with Sanji and Zoro as well...
:jinbewat:

If only we got this version of Carrot in Wano...
:nicagesmile:

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@MonsterKaido

Can you imagine if Kaido was power-scaled like he was in Pirate Warriors 4? Where he faces off against The Straw Hat Pirates, part of the Grand Fleet, Kid, Law, Sabo, and even Aokiji all at the same time. Then right after the fight is over, all he does is fly away more annoyed if anything.

How would you feel if that actually happened?
:bamathink: