I'm here right now because I wanted to thank you personally, Pero. This, with its heartfelt yet joyful tune, brought tears to my eyes. I am but a mortal vessel, and as such, I am unable to adequately articulate the sense of divinity and celestial dominance that these angelic chords have bestowed upon me. The whim and astonishment that each soul touching connection left is enough to stimulate the previously sluggish flow of deep emotions that have lied in the depths of my soul. Thank you very much, Pero for this beautiful work of art.

I'm here right now because I wanted to thank you personally, Pero. This, with its heartfelt yet joyful tune, brought tears to my eyes. I am but a mortal vessel, and as such, I am unable to adequately articulate the sense of divinity and celestial dominance that these angelic chords have bestowed upon me. The whim and astonishment that each soul touching connection left is enough to stimulate the previously sluggish flow of deep emotions that have lied in the depths of my soul. Thank you very much, Pero for this beautiful work of art.
You forgot to tag him @Peroroncino

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're welcome.
Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to bask in my presence.:endthis: