Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Again bankrupting themselves lol

stop overrating some dying country
Post automatically merged:

America will definitely step up to help them. What are YOU talking about?
The biggest gas provider in this part of the world is going bankrupt themselves because u think so.

Sure.

He stopped being interesting when he revealed his true personality.

All the scabbards became uninteresting when they had to make way for the sh's and the overall plot.
Oda wanted to draw a period drama so badly that he sacrificed it to his general one piece plot
Should've made a period drama one shot or whatever.
The irony is that most of the strawhats got limited focus on this arc because Oda spent so much time on Oden and his squad in the initial stages of wano and yet the fanbase didn’t quite take to the scabbards.

Chapter 1041 Spoilers (source Redon on Arlong Park Forums)
Title: 次のレベル
*The Next Stage*

- In the cover story, Pedro fights Oven to rescue the Germa brothers
- The Beast Pirates look on in shock at Law and Kidd
- The CP0 agent at the Go board is panicking but can’t seem to contact the others
- Back to Luffy vs Kaido’s fight
- Kaido and Luffy sense Big Mom’s defeat
- Luffy gets angry about Law+Kidd beating Big Mom before him, Kaido laughs
- Kaido asks Luffy if he knows about awakening -> chapter ends

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We weren't in battle shape since WW1 and we will never be because we don't have natural goods we can use to fund our military power later on.

I just wish our politics stop acting like Ukraine matters to us because I tell you right now. If you see any "Poland roots for Ukraine" topics and shit.

It's propaganda.

No one fucking cares here and we are next.

Germany
Germany.

Tho Germany in this day and age is an abomination of what it once was. They would get crushed by Serbia if Serbia felt like fighting.

This is how useless Germany is military-wise.
Kinda this,, Germany military is pretty shit these days, awful and wouldn´t survive any big war.
Yes we have new weapon system and these things, the problem are the soldiers...

The biggest gas provider in this part of the world is going bankrupt themselves because u think so.

Sure.
It’s not because I think so, Russia is known to be a dying country for the longest. Scholars have literally written about this for a while now. And I mocked the gas pipeline for that same reason, they won’t jeopardize their already frail economy.

it doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to read up how Russia is on the verge of collapsing. A (most likely) losing war will just speed it up

Chapter 1041 Spoilers (source Redon on Arlong Park Forums)
Title: 次のレベル
*The Next Stage*

- In the cover story, Pedro fights Oven to rescue the Germa brothers
- The Beast Pirates look on in shock at Law and Kidd
- The CP0 agent at the Go board is panicking but can’t seem to contact the others
- Back to Luffy vs Kaido’s fight
- Kaido and Luffy sense Big Mom’s defeat
- Luffy gets angry about Law+Kidd beating Big Mom before him, Kaido laughs
- Kaido asks Luffy if he knows about awakening -> chapter ends
It's a lolrochi chapter :josad: