Status
Not open for further replies.
This is because we don't matter anymore. That's how human beings work. Thanks to us entire Europe is not speaking Turkish or German today but it is irrelevant since the last time we mattered was back in pre magnats era.

We have nothing that would allows us to put up a good army.
You mean thanks to Russia.

Ofc.

As someone who lives in a country that needs to be walked over so Russia can access the rest of the Europe I totally understand:milaugh:
I mean, we're all going to die. Just live your life as long as you have it and don't develop an inferiority complex because you think you ''don't matter''.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There's your logical fallacy.

There are no 'regular' humans.
No human is above another.
I put it the wrong way but I think you have enough IQ to understand what I said.

Imaginary scenario:

You have 2 people.

One with IT masters degree and the other one disabled riding a wheelchair with a disease that will kill him in few years.

Which one you are taking for you team for let's say research/development purposes.

Are you putting your own money and try to save the disabled one and see if you can get something out of him or go all in with the dude with IT masters that can go ham with IT stuff and etc.

It is harsh but its reality solis...

That's how our world works.

Not arguing against but more asking a general question. Im asking because you are a coder and understand this shit far better than I do

What about the power grids for example I believe it was The East Coast (I want to say Virginia) that got easily hacked? Why was that?
It’s not the “grid” getting hacked, it’s the accounts of the people managing it.

If someone hacks into your coinbase account and steals your Bitcoun, they didn’t hack the Bitcoin blockchain, they hacked your account.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wonder if it's not better to adapt to the way of thinking Roo guy has. Russia poor and crumbling country nothing to worry about.

Time to rest:zosleepy:

Which one you are taking for you team for let's say research/development purposes.
I don't have a research or devlopment team.

Are you putting your own money and try to save the disabled one and see if you can get something out of him or go all in with the dude with IT masters that can go ham with IT stuff and etc.
And I'm not putting any money on other people.

It is harsh but its reality solis...

That's how our world works.
This is how you want it to work it seems.

Reality is this:

Tomorrow you'll die. Or in 2 days. Or in 10 years, or in 100.
Doesn't really matter when, because it will happen anyways.

WHAT matters is not how long you live or how ''SucCesSFuL'' you are.
But as what kind of person you live.

This is what matters for me.

Not everyone has the same mindset as you, Seth.

It’s not the “grid” getting hacked, it’s the accounts of the people managing.

If someone hacks into your coinbase account and steals your Bitcoun, they didn’t hack the Bitcoin blockchain, they hacked your account.
To add on to this question they hack your account through? how do they get through the (firewall persay)

adding to coinbase ex.. I understand the singular example of not coinbase getting hack but my own account getting hacked via my computer persay.

Using the coinbase ex. say they hack 50,000 accts as an ex, basically they're hacking not coinbase itself but the network that is managing those accts?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't have a research or devlopment team.

And I'm not putting any money on other people.

This is how you want it to work it seems.

Reality is this:

Tomorrow you'll die. Or in 2 days. Or in 10 years, or in 100.
Doesn't really matter when, because it will happen anyways.

WHAT matters is not how long you live or how ''SucCesSFuL'' you are.
But as what kind of person you live.

This is what matters for me.

Not everyone has the same mindseas you, Seth.
It's not what I want. It's how the world works.

You are either genius/very very fucking good at something or you have connections.

If you are a regular John you are irrelevant to everyone and everything surrounding you.

Status
Not open for further replies.