G

Gorosei Informer

Wait never mind @Pot Goblin I've sorted it I think!

After so many hours, I've completed my meme and I hope you guys like it and it gives you a laugh!:

(You have to right click the video or click or tap the speaker icon or something to hear the audio, I'm gonna upload it to Youtube and link that too soon!)

@SeaTonnes @ZoroDoesNotKillKaido and @BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld will probably enjoy it the most given the topic and some others I'm sure but I'm gonna tag everyone I can think of who may like it and hopefully you will!

@DKI @Thururuzao @solis @Pot Goblin @Jaguark101 @Peroroncino @Krusher1357 @TheKnightOfTheSea @GrandmasterChef Zonji @mly90 @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido @Doggo @YASER @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Le Fishe D. Crydo @h_zorothegoat @Kagurashii @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Sanji D Goat @Straight From Laughtale @Sasparan @Jailer @ConquistadoR @Alpha

I think that's everyone? Apologies if I missed anyone! Hopefully at least some of you will like and enjoy this, the more the better ofc! Also no actual Zoro and Sanji slander intended, I was just trying to randomly improvise and shitpost for fun!

:ace::cheers::zosmug::kailaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Pea was the writer for that movie. This is how he thinks about Sanji and his character
I think this is a very important point that people here often miss.

Just like this Pea person has his/her own view on one character, I have my own views. You have your own views, and so on.
Also, I don't base my values on a fucking shounen character.

Call me when we start throwing pitchforks on comic villains that commit mass murderer and I MIGHT start taking these comments seriously.
:suresure:

Last edited:

After so many hours, I've completed my meme and I hope you guys like it and it gives you a laugh!:

(You have to right click the video or click or tap the speaker icon or something to hear the audio, I'm gonna upload it to Youtube and link that too soon!)

@SeaTonnes @ZoroDoesNotKillKaido and @BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld will probably enjoy it the most given the topic and some others I'm sure but I'm gonna tag everyone I can think of who may like it and hopefully you will!

@DKI @Thururuzao @solis @Pot Goblin @Jaguark101 @Peroroncino @Krusher1357 @TheKnightOfTheSea @GrandmasterChef Zonji @mly90 @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido @Doggo @YASER @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Le Fishe D. Crydo @h_zorothegoat @Kagurashii @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Sanji D Goat @Straight From Laughtale @Sasparan @Jailer @ConquistadoR @Alpha

I think that's everyone? Apologies if I missed anyone! Hopefully at least some of you will like and enjoy this, the more the better ofc! Also no actual Zoro and Sanji slander intended, I was just trying to randomly improvise and shitpost for fun!

You should have added subtitles. I can't hear it :lusalty:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: ZKK FTW BTW:ultimoji:

This guy is @Adamxero :suresure:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Nicely done, the music fits perfectly!
:gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Nicely done, the music fits perfectly!
:gokulaugh:
Tyvm! I didn't synchronise the ding part, I just let it go naturally as trying to splice audio or video with that video editor is a nightmare and not as convenient as Vegas ofc.

This is the online video editor I used, its pretty decent and gives 3 watermark-free exports a month too:

https://www.kapwing.com/

:cheers::funky::fransuper::myman:

ZKK :catblush:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

ZKK
K
K

:kawak:

G

Gorosei Informer

Your avi is a 10/10
:neesama:

Who’s Katakuri's father? He banged young Big Mom and gave her 3 strong children.
He must be the King of chads
:endthis:
I've joke it's Roger tbh. That's why Oda won't reveal who it is. Roger went into her territory alone for reasons unknown and just stole pongelyph rubbings or so? When she was in the prime of her beauty and such? Kinda sus lmao. Especially if they got drunk too! Maybe she invited him and he was playing her all along, so he could steal her rubbings? (Even more sus)

Tbh their father could be Endeavour too tbh!:

Seriously though, maybe it could be a crewmate on Rocks depending on their age ofc or even Xebec?! Katakuri and his two bros are 48 and she had them at 20, as she's 68 now..(Oh god she's 1 year from 69 and she gave up a year of her life too lmao)

Maybe something wrong with teh link?

Wasn't it Streusen?
I was trying to embed it as an image not a media file which didn't help haha. That was the issue. But usually imgur links are meant to auto embed so it was weird it didn't do that either.

Also, Streusen is a legit possibility too. We've not seen him in his physical/youth prime too. He could have groomed her easily and taken advantage as dark as that is, he knew her from childhood and was her only carer and support after she lost Carmel and until she joined Rocks much later ofc.

Well she was having kids from 18 years old actually to think of it, so if not Streusen, she definitely had some literal baby daddies going on and providing support too I imagine?

if imgur isn't working, u could try ibb.co
Aye, I'm not sure if they take MP4 files but if they do, that's fantastic! Thanks anyway too!

Streusen is only the father of Peros. I think so at least
:choppawhat:
Yeah its not confirmed as far as I know but there is a strong resemblance and possibility for it to be him too.

You should have added subtitles. I can't hear it :lusalty:
I uploaded it to Youtube too, which will be better for you to ofc:

It wouldn't have worked well without hearing the audio anyway, subtitles alone may work if you can't hear it but it wouldn't be as funny?

Ahahaha, glad you like it! And yes ZKK ftw ofc! I am pro ZKK after all, despite the ironic contradiction of that with my meme!

I was inspired by certain people on here not being fans of ZKK as well as in other parts of the community and I wanted to meme on fed up they are of hearing about it and such. All harmless banter though ofc!