B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Wait never mind @Pot Goblin I've sorted it I think!

After so many hours, I've completed my meme and I hope you guys like it and it gives you a laugh!:

(You have to right click the video or click or tap the speaker icon or something to hear the audio, I'm gonna upload it to Youtube and link that too soon!)

@SeaTonnes @ZoroDoesNotKillKaido and @BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld will probably enjoy it the most given the topic and some others I'm sure but I'm gonna tag everyone I can think of who may like it and hopefully you will!

@DKI @Thururuzao @solis @Pot Goblin @Jaguark101 @Peroroncino @Krusher1357 @TheKnightOfTheSea @GrandmasterChef Zonji @mly90 @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido @Doggo @YASER @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Le Fishe D. Crydo @h_zorothegoat @Kagurashii @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Sanji D Goat @Straight From Laughtale @Sasparan @Jailer @ConquistadoR @Alpha

I think that's everyone? Apologies if I missed anyone! Hopefully at least some of you will like and enjoy this, the more the better ofc! Also no actual Zoro and Sanji slander intended, I was just trying to randomly improvise and shitpost for fun!

:ace::cheers::zosmug::kailaugh: