Dude you set yourself up to get disappointed. I really mean it, stop put so much faith into Boundman rematch battle. This fight will only continue with a powerup of awakening for Luffy.
Luffy doesn't have infinite stamina. He's been KOed like 3 times already and exhausted his Haki.

He'd be lucky if he comes back for another last clash.

My prediction was that Wano would be done before the summer. BM's "early" defeat was proof of that.

Oda has a huge hand in this movie, and it will clearly be post-Wano movie. He stated himself that he's surprised Wano is not over yet. Meaning Oda had originally planned that Wano would be done.

We're pretty much at the end here. We need some post-fight celebrations too.
-Flashback
-Orochi resolution
-Zoro's whereabouts
-Zunisha/Momo

I agree there's not much left but I'd stay we sill have a decent 15 chapters before the raid ends, let alone the arc

Mate, he just got fucking clubbed like Oden. Where is he going to get the energy to do any of the shit you think he's going to do?

You still don't get that last clash was supposed to be the end. Kaido will only let him redo that.
The same way as Law could spamm his awakening again and again....
Luffy will used something, who will shit on Boundman lvl...
He will force Kaido to use his own awakening,mark my words here.

I love how some people think "Awakened Luffy" is just going to randomly become a thing and Luffy will suddenly have infinite stamina.

He got crushed like Oden. He's lucky to come back for just a little bit. Can he unlock awakening here? Sure. But he's not going to suddenly have an arsenal of named awakened moves to beat Kaido.

Luffy needs a major powerup against Blackbeard, and it's clear that will largely be awakening.