Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I posted Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5 in the spoiler thread. I'll repost it here seeing as the memega is actually about this thread :lulz:
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapters 4 and 5:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

Yesterday, @Kagurashii accidentally came into the Waiting Room, thinking we were discussing the latest chapter :kobeha:
I was laughing so hard at this convo in which @solis and @Peroroncino tried explaining to her the degeneracy that goes on there.
So inspiration struck for Chapter 4 :afrokappa::afrokappa::afrokappa:
Also, remember when @Garp the Fist took advantage of all time high thirst for the @Pantheos Kid vs Big Mom bet result? And proceeded to post fake spoilers? It was unlike him. Too “TAC-like” you might say :memehm:
He maintains it was really him, but Chapter 5 exposes what really happened :doffytroll:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all in good fun, I hope no one takes any offense. I swear I love you all :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Materpiece,the best minutes I have used all this day ....for which I dont know i should be happy or sad:josad:

You are a legend @Akai2 :cheers::finally::finally::finally:
On 1 vs1 for meme creation always bet on @Akai2 .

On land ,sea,air this guy is the best meme provider,@Akai2 of WORSTGEN

J

Joy D. MADS

So... Someone is being a huge mofo here, huh?

- So where is the Evangelion scientist reference?

- So no one is angry at Orochi's castle???

You guys...

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
This is such a treat to read. :perocry:
My favorite part was when Pero gave his final speech how he tracked the IP and used reverse image search something which Cinera should do too lol :gokulaugh:
Also the second chapter of TAC using Garp's account to spread fake spoilers was too good. :ihaha:
Such creativity and looking forward to more chapters!:pepemwai: