Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

Spoilers 1044:

Kaidou is beating everyone, including marco. Kaidou smiles and says the war is won.

Roof: we see a shadow, he jumps down where kaidou is...

Kaidou is shocked: who are You... What are You...
Kaidou: that energy ...I recognize it...but it can't be... Straw hat????

The shadow starts beating his drums, the waves created by the drums music.... Put down the flames in onigashima. Everyone, even people down flower capital Hear the drums of liberation.

The cp0 guy informs the gorosei that a wierd creature is in front of kaidou. He tells them he looks Like a monkey zoan, but not the regular monkey ones.

Gorosei are shocked, they Say he has awakened..... The mythical zoan human human no mi: model Monkey King.

Back to live floor, kaidou can't stand the drums sound and tells the shadow to shut up.

We finally see the shadow, it's a monkey that has drums and same X scar as luffy. His hair is on fire.

Kaidou attacks him, but monkey pulls out a stick that extends and blocks his thunder bagua. Their attacks is Like when Roger and whitebeard clashed, their weapons are not touching, black haki sparks that even split the Sky.

Monkey: I am luffy, and I will be the future pirate king.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seatonnes

playing Marvel Rivals
β€Ž
Spoilers 1044:

Kaidou is beating everyone, including marco. Kaidou smiles and says the war is won.

Kaidou: that energy ...I recognize it...but it can't he... Straw hat????

The shadow starts beating his drums, the waves created by the drums music.... Put down the flames in onigashima. Everyone, even people down flower capital Heard the drums of liberation.

The cp0 guy informs the gorosei that a wierd creature is in front of kaidou. He tells then he looks Like a monkey zoan, but not the regular monkey ones.

Gorosei are shocked, they Say he has awakened..... The mythical zoan human human no mi: model Monkey King.

Back to live floor, kaidou can't stand the drums sound and tells the shadow to shut up.

We finally see the shadow, it's a monkey that has drums and same X scar as luffy. His hair is on fire.

Kaidou attacks him, but monkey pulls out a stick that extends and blocks his thunder bagua. Their attacks is Like when Roger and whitebeard clashed, their weapons are not touching, black haki sparks that even split the Sky.

Fake news no Surouge and no Jurouge killing kaido so your wrong

Spoilers 1044:

Kaidou: that energy ...I recognize it...but it can't he... Straw hat????

The shadow starts beating his drums, the waves created by the drums music.... Put down the flames in onigashima. Everyone, even people down flower capital Heard the drums of liberation.

The cp0 guy informs the gorosei that a wierd creature is in front of kaidou. He tells then he looks Like a monkey zoan, but not the regular monkey ones.

No zoro=Fake

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I attempted to watch it but idk how some 13 year old kid could be that butf and fight off big ass bears with no superhuman abilities and win….

I look for logic in a lot of things but watching baki nearly gave me a concussion

:gokulaugh:I heard at some point in the series, some dude stops an earthquake with a punch

The entire manga sounds wild af

Status
Not open for further replies.