google What is the best color?

BLUE. Blue is the most loved color by humans being preferred by more than 35% of world's population which basically means that every 4 people in a group of ten favor blue over any other color which is kinda surprising because blue also happens to be the rarest occurring natural color
:myman:
google What color is the strongest color?

Red is the most powerful color amongst all. It has a tendency to stimulate mind and attract attention.

googel What is the second strongest color?

Blue is the most well-liked color and the second most powerful color. The color of growth, maturity, health, and money.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::handsup::handsup::handsup::handsup::handsup:

D

Deleted member 83

@EtenBoby so what is top 5 favorite one piece character and your top 5 favorite characters?
I can't give top 5 fav because I'm usually heavily influenced by works I've read/watch in recent times and will be bias
Top 5 OP
Kaido
Teach
Vivi
Akainu
Crocodile
No body asked but my top 2 op flashbacks are Fishman island and Skypiea one

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
This exactly.
I have nothing against gay people lmao.
And I'm mostly indifferent to shipping but when a user spams ZoroXLuffy ship nonstop it's just weird to me.
It’s really just about reading a room, if no one wants to see a certain ship then you automatically become annoying like that, but there are spaces and people to talk about it with who like it to