Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I was thinking here, Joy Boy actually is a status or a title that someone can achieve.

Kaido once said that a man is just complete in death, and now Luffy died.

In a nutshell, Luffy died and in death he was complete, and Nika saw that he is one of the D. and he deserved the Title of Joy Boy, so Nika made Luffy Joy Boy. :steef:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I was thinking here, Joy Boy actually is a status or a title that someone can achieve.

In a nutshell, Luffy died and in death he was complete, and Nika saw that he is one of the D. and he deserved the Title of Joy Boy, so Nika made Luffy Joy Boy. :steef:
Joyboy and luffy both had the superuma superuma no mi

D

Deleted member 83

The jf message on Hancock, Sabo and Vivi was stuff that suppose to happen in 2020, and here we are in 2022 and still no sight of it coming true anytime soon
Jf message of 2020 said Shanks will do stuff in the manga in 2021, nope didn't happen either
But sure Oda can precisely line up story events with regard for chapter number pun

It's reincarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.