Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1044 spoilers

Title: Two strawhats, one wielder.

-Chapter starts with Luffy laughing. His new laugh is "Nika nika kakakaka"

-Only Momonosuke and Zounisha can hear him. In a pretty impressive we see Zounisha crying remembering the silhouette of the original Joy Boy (he wears a strawhat too).

-Cut to Fishman Island. The island is surrounded by an impressive number of Sea Kings and many other Sea Kings are still gathering.
Shiraoshi can talk with them. "He's here" says one of the Sea King.

- Back to Zounisha. A new flashback starts.
Joy Boy (still showed in a silhouette) says that from now on this will be my final strawhat because I will not come back to my human form and I'm about to die, indicating the giant strawhat.

-Zounisha says that Joy Boy had two strawhat, one for when he was transformed into a giant and one for when he was in his human form.

-Zounisha says that the smaller strawhat was given to an ancestor of the Gol D. family branch, which was the most prominent branch after the Monkey D. branch, the one which Joy Boy belonged to

-The man who received the hat from Joy Boy heavily resembles Gol D. Roger.
Joy Boy tells him to make sure that his descendants will return the hat to his reincarnation when the time will come.
damn… no fantasy at all

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
spoiler:
chapter 1044: Vismoke Sanji
Joyboy defeats kaido
luffy wakes up and celebrate his victory, but in that moment king show up
King is alive and he wants to kill luffy.
The alliance try to stop him but he uses Ōmori karyūdon and beats all the alliance
When king is closing to kill luffy sanji sacrifice like ace:
end of the chapter:
King: You're who defeated Queen
Sanji: I'm sorry Luffy you will need to look for another cook
break up the next week

Open the thread @TheAncientCenturion
sanji chapter @Big D. Kaios @Swallalala @MonsterZoro @Sanji D Goat @Chrono @Law-sama :finally::finally::finally:

Chapter 1044 spoilers

Title: Two strawhats, one wielder.

-Chapter starts with Luffy laughing. His new laugh is "Nika nika kakakaka"

-Only Momonosuke and Zounisha can hear him. In a pretty impressive we see Zounisha crying remembering the silhouette of the original Joy Boy (he wears a strawhat too).

-Cut to Fishman Island. The island is surrounded by an impressive number of Sea Kings and many other Sea Kings are still gathering.
Shiraoshi can talk with them. "He's here" says one of the Sea King.

- Back to Zounisha. A new flashback starts.
Joy Boy (still showed in a silhouette) says that from now on this will be my final strawhat because I will not come back to my human form and I'm about to die, indicating the giant strawhat.

-Zounisha says that Joy Boy had two strawhat, one for when he was transformed into a giant and one for when he was in his human form.

-Zounisha says that the smaller strawhat was given to an ancestor of the Gol D. family branch, which was the most prominent branch after the Monkey D. branch, the one which Joy Boy belonged to

-The man who received the hat from Joy Boy heavily resembles Gol D. Roger.
Joy Boy tells him to make sure that his descendants will return the hat to his reincarnation when the time will come.
Seems like typical oda chapter, BORING

spoiler:
Joyboy defeats kaido
The alliance try to stop him but he uses Ōmori karyūdon and beats all the alliance
end of the chapter:
break up the next week

sanji chapter @Big D. Kaios @Swallalala @MonsterZoro @Sanji D Goat @Chrono @Law-sama :finally::finally::finally:
And ZKK ? :josad:

spoiler:
Joyboy defeats kaido
end of the chapter:
break up the next week

zoroboys :josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.