Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:Fiends vs Providers Chapter 7:yasu::moonwalk::yasu:

It's time to check on what Providers and Fiends did during the break :kobeha:

How did providers deal with @jmena ninja'ing @Lance_Dragonite and leaking earlier than supposed to? :risicheck:

Also, I always love how dedicated @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor and @Fuckthis3 are to the anime and Toei, I bet they were REALLY concerned to hear about the Roof Piece episodes delay. Oh and btw....Who hacked Toei?

Chapter 7 exposes the culprits :risitameh:

In Chapter 6, we already saw what Mods were doing during break week :doffytroll:
Quoting it here cause I want both chapters in the same post lol
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: ''i hear you bae'':kailaugh: and my dream is totally accurate

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

How did providers deal with @jmena ninja'ing @Lance_Dragonite and leaking earlier than supposed to? :risicheck:

Also, I always love how dedicated @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor and @Fuckthis3 are to the anime and Toei, I bet they were REALLY concerned to hear about the Roof Piece episodes delay. Oh and btw....Who hacked Toei?

In Chapter 6, we already saw what Mods were doing during break week :doffytroll:
LMAO I didn't tag @EMUNOPLA cause I forgot he has an account here. I can't believe the arab providers made it into a chapter :milaugh:

@TheAncientCenturion I'mma be afk from 10ish till the afternoon so if someone takes offense plz delete it

If Jimena said we Sanji chads can enjoy only the title what does it mean? Title related to Sanji, a great part of the chapter without Sanji only to be revealed at the end. This is the only thing I can consider.

D

Deleted member 863

Amazing