Status
Not open for further replies.
they have an immense impact on the story
you are the one downplaying it
a story might be genuinely awful if you cant find anything but the main character appealing .

matter of fact I would say most stories I enjoy isnt outright cause of the protagonist
I meant the story of the world / narrative and events.

Not the impact on the story as seen by us readers.

They haven't done much inside the world of One Piece compared to the important players.

It's nuts to think how One Piece would be WAY less popular without Zoro and Sanji, even tho both characters have very little impact on the overall story.

You could write the same overall One Piece story without both characters.
Very little impact? You tripping homie. They wouldn’t be Luffy’s wings if they didn’t have much impact

I really enjoyed Luffy but to me he felt like a generic shounen protagonist ngl+Zoro was just the typical badass swordsman you can find in pretty much every action anime nowadays

but I’m ngl. I can confidently say Luffy and Zoro kept me invested even within usopps arc which was my least fav. I almost dropped it until barstie

Once Sanji was fucking introduced, I couldn’t put the series down no joke

a pervy chef who’s also a stylish gentleman who feeds people in need regardless whether they’re an enemy or not and can fuck people up casually? You can’t beat that

Status
Not open for further replies.