Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this forum and the divide between Zoro and Sanji fans is too funny

On one side you have people like stealthblack, swalalala, and billslipton actively shitting on Zoro whenever they get the chance

And on the other side you have Seth, Topi Jerami, and Roronoa Sama shitting on Sanji

Will this war ever end?

:kobeha:
I wonder if this shit would still exist if Zoro and Sanji didn't argue all the time in the series

Lmao this forum and the divide between Zoro and Sanji fans is too funny

On one side you have people like stealthblack, swalalala, and billslipton actively shitting on Zoro whenever they get the chance

And on the other side you have Seth, Topi Jerami, and Roronoa Sama shitting on Sanji

Will this war ever end?

:kobeha:
ive come to realise it shouldnt end

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah because zoroaches haven't been circlejerking their shriveled micropenises to the delusional fanfic of ZKK or zolo awakening his left eye's Sharingan for months/years going now

:milaugh:
Never saw any Zoro fan here begging Oda for Zoro to have Sharingan. Zoro got feats that Sanji won't repeat until EoS as if he's even going to repeat them. What a cope.

You keep spamming a picture with 3 characters swallowing sword down their throat and you are ready suck off someone dry for posting anti Zoro memes. You think you have the audacity to speak about someone's maturity after that? Jolly good show.
I used the picture 3 times (once in a groupchat here) if you consider that spamming then you have the wrong definition bud.

Also i never said i was mature but I’m a damn sure helluva a lot more mature than you or any other zorofan. Toxicity stems from immaturity and that’s your entire fanbase

If I’m a toxic sanji fan then I’m the ONLY one. I see no other Sanji fanboy that’ll legitimately clown you and speak his mind like I do. And that’s not a diss to them, if anything that’s more of a compliment

the Sanji fanbase is far more mature than the zoro one
Post automatically merged:

The only thing destroyed is Sanji's brain.
Was Mr. Prince who outsmarted Crocodile and saved Vivi pre TS.
Now he is a big idiot who distracted Zoro with phone call in middle of life and death fight against King.
Damn so that’s why YC1 King almost killed Zoro huh?

I used the picture 3 times (once in a groupchat here) if you consider that spamming then you have the wrong definition bud.

Also i never said i was mature but I’m a damn sure helluva a lot more mature than you or any other zorofan. Toxicity stems from immaturity and that’s your entire fanbase

If I’m a toxic sanji fan then I’m the ONLY one. I see no other Sanji fanboy that’ll legitimately clown you and speak his mind like I do. And that’s not a diss to them, if anything that’s more of a compliment
Post automatically merged:

Damn so that’s why Kind almost killed Zoro huh?
You're not even close to being the most toxic Sanji fan lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

You are really not the guy you portray yourself to be with ur posts. You are just yet another anti-Zoro lol.

Sanji fans could be chilling just speaking on Queen and a clown ass Zorotard would come along just to talk shit

you kids are the most annoying and toxic trashcans out here. Don’t dare talk to me about maturity

Status
Not open for further replies.