Thanks for the summary, but Reborn is like the antithesis of trustworthy. Like I have seen Reborn hint at things and the opposite happens several times over the last few months. I'll even take stairs fake ass gifs as gospel before anything Reborn says.

And second I think that twitter guy started just reposting whatever Lance posted here and then graduated to imitating Redon on twitter (but without any knownledge).

But I think you nailed the Kaido jumping rope and Kanabo hints.
Reborn was accurate last week, he said the title of the chapter (Warrior of liberation) was Luffy's df name (Nika) and that it would hype Sanji fans (Warrior of Science)

The Twitter guy actually nailed it last week (he was the first one to give a hint about the title of the chapter) and he also dropped the gear 5 hint so I kinda trust him even if I'm not sure at 100%

Reborn was accurate last week, he said the title of the chapter (Warrior of liberation) was Luffy's df name (Nika) and that it would hype Sanji fans (Warrior of Science)

The Twitter guy actually nailed it last week (he was the first one to give a hint about the title of the chapter) and he also dropped the gear 5 hint so I kinda trust him even if I'm not sure at 100%
jmena literally said it before him lol