If that really happens I'll tell Reddit about it so they can praise me for foreshadowing

Jokes aside, that'd fucking suck..
our resident monsterzoro can cry on my shoulder while I read him sanji's best moments
You are a real one :kata:
And now people still say this Forum is toxic ,thats not the case this a real piece of brotherhood there :cheers:
He will be forever thankful for that :catsweat:
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers in 24 hours, unless Korean god save us again
Christmas can't come early twice :pepecry:

I been made fun of for being bald for years so i know how will smift feels

:parkcry:
I'm bald and i can't relate.

As soon as i started showing signs of it (because my dad and both my grandfathers were bald), i shaved that shit.

You gotta own it man, i can't even remember being made fun of for being bald lol.

I think guys that keep trying to hide they are going bald just create a massive insecurity about themselves and at some point they won't be able to hide anymore, then their self image complete shatters. Also, half hair / half bald looks much worse than just being completely bald.

being bald feels so good, especially if you live in a tropical country like mine.

at this point i'm so used to my self image being bald, being made fun for it has 0 impact, it's not like something i can change anyway.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I'm bald and i can't relate.

As soon as i started showing signs of it (because my dad and both my grandfathers were bald), i shaved that shit.

You gotta own it man, i can't even remember being made fun of for being bald lol.

I think guys that keep trying to hide they are going bald just create a massive insecurity about themselves and at some point they won't be able to hide anymore, then their self image complete shatters. Also, half hair / half bald looks much worse than just being completely bald.

being bald feels so good, especially if you live in a tropical country like mine.

at this point i'm so used to my self image being bald, being made fun for it has 0 impact, it's not like something i can change anyway.
IM JUST KIDDING BRO IM NOT BALD

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: