Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense, I heard through the grape vine that Oda broke in his house and grabbed him by the fucking throat and hoisted him midair. Saying things like he was going to turn him inside out through his asshole if he even thinks about spoiling his manga again.

Last I heard his editors came in and broke his legs in 2 places before they left.

Pretty messed up.
:believe:
Lol oda already worth 9 figures he doesn't need to act by himself,,, he might just sent a pro hitmen or the entire squad to bust the guys out:myman:
I think the korean leakers gone missing somewhere and they will be joining squid game season 2...Lol :gokulaugh:

Why is taking so long??

Whats the comotion for this chapter?

They hyped the ones before and this one lance only Said "you not prepared " with a bunch of laugh emojis probably meaning that Luffy Will make some crazy things in the fight using his G5 Toon hability. Nice...but what else???

Theres something more to we look for? At least a kaido awakening?

If not, i dont get this suspense at ALL.

Why is taking so long??

They hyped the ones before and this one lance only Said "you not prepared " with a bunch of laugh emojis probably meaning that Luffy Will make some crazy things in the fight using his G5 Toon hability. Nice...but what else???

We just gotta be patient

Why is taking so long??

it‘s mostly because the korean guy quit posting spoilers and our OG Leakers using this freedom like Luffy uses his freedom to do what he want 😂

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Lol oda already worth 9 figures he doesn't need to act by himself,,, he might just sent a pro hitmen or the entire squad to bust the guys out:myman:
I think the korean leakers gone missing somewhere and they will be joining squid game season 2...Lol :gokulaugh:
It's actually pretty fucked up that Oda is doing this though. He almost did the same thing to poor @MonsterZoro but he was able to get away. There's actually security camera footage of how he did it.
Pretty impressive ngl.
:crazwhat:

Why is taking so long??

Korean Leaker gave spoilers early on tuesday, but he quit

So we only get spoilers at the normal time Redon always did, which is 6 hours from now

Status
Not open for further replies.