@Tyki_Mikk what are your guesses?
Group A:
I think Senegal and Netherlands will go in the next round, I even think that Senegal will beat Netherlands and take the 1place of the group.

Group B:
England will take the 1place in the group, I would expect that Usa will take the second place.

Group C:
Better group then the first groups, would say Argentina will take the first spot, then I can see Poland taking the second spot, wouldn´t be surprise if Mexico beat Poland though.

Group D:
France first spot, Denmark second spot.

Group E:
Probably rare opinion, but I feel like either Germany or Spain will kicked out in that group, Idk but I feel like Japan will take the second spot while Germany or Spain lose in this group.

Group F:
Belgin first spot, second.... usually croatia but I can see a surprise take of Canada or Morocco.

Group G:
Switzerland and Brazil(first spot). Serbia will probably kicked out.

Group H
Mixed feeling, usually I would say Portugal and Uruguay, but this is one of the group where everything can happen where at least one of these two which I named, get kicked out.^^

Overall I feel lot of surprise things will happen this WM.
We need to open up a thread and a bet gamesystem, like every user who accept the bet system give 5euro(let say 10-25users sign up,you get lot of money) and in the end the first spot/second and third get prices(money) for having the highest score when it come to get the right tab for each game.
We all do it in every Wm and Em in my past forums, would love it if we do it again here.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Group A:
I think Senegal and Netherlands will go in the next round, I even think that Senegal will beat Netherlands and take the 1place of the group.

Group B:
England will take the 1place in the group, I would expect that Usa will take the second place.

Group C:
Better group then the first groups, would say Argentina will take the first spot, then I can see Poland taking the second spot, wouldn´t be surprise if Mexico beat Poland though.

Group D:
France first spot, Denmark second spot.

Group E:
Probably rare opinion, but I feel like either Germany or Spain will kicked out in that group, Idk but I feel like Japan will take the second spot while Germany or Spain lose in this group.

Group F:
Belgin first spot, second.... usually croatia but I can see a surprise take of Canada or Morocco.

Group G:
Switzerland and Brazil(first spot). Serbia will probably kicked out.

Group H
Mixed feeling, usually I would say Portugal and Uruguay, but this is one of the group where everything can happen where at least one of these two which I named, get kicked out.^^

Overall I feel lot of surprise things will happen this WM.
We need to open up a thread and a bet gamesystem, like every user who accept the bet system give 5euro(let say 10-25users sign up,you get lot of money) and in the end the first spot/second and third get prices(money) for having the highest score when it come to get the right tab for each game.
We all do it in every Wm and Em in my past forums, would love it if we do it again here.
@Thururu was thinking about doing that and i agree with you on the groups except i think group G will be Brazil and Serbia to qualify