Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt there will be a powerup for zoro this arc tbh but the only one i can see happening is black blade and an explanation on what it does
Black Blade would be a great powerup.
Not like there will be not a another powerup left for Zoro, im pretty sure guys like Shanks and Mihawk has powers which we didn´t see yet in the manga so I can see a black blade upgrade.

what are @Lance_Dragonite new measures he talked about in pirate king.es forum? no more tuesday summaries? :catcry:
I don't know if the measures are about the hints/spoilers or just about his forum. Let's not forget this was posted in pirate-king.es

Though the situation with the leaked content this month is foolish and looks scary and it'd be better to defuse it somehow

i think its about the raw leaks, needing to be held longer and the quality has to be what he always gave us. could you show me the post in what it says? idk how far back I need to dig
I don't know if the measures are about the hints/spoilers or just about his forum. Let's not forget this was posted in pirate-king.es

Though the situation with the leaked content this month is foolish and looks scary and it'd be better to defuse it somehow

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth @Cross_Marian what would people say if 1046 say luffy defeat kaido . It look like he defeated main villain like rob lucci and got new member witness luffy win like robin and Yamato.

Then end up Zoro or someone kill kaido for good like cutting head off.

Remember people say big mom , king, queen , jack, flying six will have awaking power ?
Since 1043 I don't believe in any logic, consequences, or continuity. For me, it looks just like every other round where Luffy uses a new power-up and Kaido shows that he still has something up his sleeve. But overall I really don't know how to approach this manga anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.