G

Gorosei Informer

Gear 5 is honestly growing on me now. It took me a bit of time to accept and like Gear 4th too but it definitely lived up to the hype and Gear has too already imo. It's made my dreams of awakening for Luffy come true, including in its function and the craziest, wildest and most funniest, iconic, historic and appropriate tribute to the history of animation and what specifically inspired Oda including him growing up and being a young boy reading comics and seeing cartoons too ofc, especially with their Rubber Hose animations

Gear 5 is definitely my favourite form now, even more than Gear 2nd and Snakeman.

G

Gorosei Informer

We've yet to figure out if he's trolling the fanbase about his shipping tastes or if he's just trolling SaNa fans lmao:myman:
Honestly with Oda, either is possible or even both! LMAO! Nobody is a master at baiting more than Oda is!

Ironically if I ever get to meet Oda, I might end up making his wife jealous instead out of return for what he's done for all us and especially myself ofc for decades now! (Ayo Oda-sama, let me ride your Will of D, I want to get on Mr Oda's Wil D Ride!)

:kailaugh::luffylaugh: