Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Any Monkey Island fans here? It's getting a new game after all these years! I was even remembering the series and dreaming of a sequel lately, especially after Tales of Monkey Island left us on such a massive cliffhanger!

Although this seems like a sequel to the first two games? A true successor to them?

It looks so beautiful anyway, such stunning art and animation! Can't wait!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Any Monkey Island fans here? It's getting a new game after all these years! I was even remembering the series and dreaming of a sequel lately, especially after Tales of Monkey Island left us on such a massive cliffhanger!

Although this seems like a sequel to the first two games? A true successor to them?

It looks so beautiful anyway, such stunning art and animation! Can't wait!
You just unlocked some memories in my brain I didn't knew I had

Linking images from wiki is bit of a turbulent problem, I often have to use other websites if possible otherwise its a jumping through hoops situation to do it.

If you need the pic from the wiki though, I tend to copy the image directly (not the URL) and paste it onto www.imgbb.com and it should upload there. You then need to right click the image when its uploaded like this:
https://ibb.co/svBkY19

and then get a url like this:
https://i.ibb.co/FbPNTY4/image.png

which then you can paste into the insert image button on here when you go to post a message:

This is the long winded alternative of doing it ofc. Idk if theres any easier way tbh.
thanks for the help

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He is. . . do you think the korean dude will appear tomorrow?

Hah. . . we most likely will have to wait until wednesday to sunday at worst. . .
He's not. Many people have the spoilers but they just don't give a fuck about posting them since they want to keep it for themselves or shit.

Meanwhile there is Redon who is a clout chaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.