Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
it's almost 2pm:catcry:
hope u had a good sleep tho :optimistic:
Thanks man. I got back home at... 5 am if not 6 am. But hot bath helped me alot so yeah. Also i woke up at 12 so it's not that bad. I missed my lectures for today but now i have to count how much i spent yesterday i am ready to see it i think :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Oh my GOD ok now I know what I will draw today.

Thanks man. I got back home at... 5 am if not 6 am. But hot bath helped me alot so yeah. Also i woke up at 12 so it's not that bad. I missed my lectures for today but now i have to count how much i spent yesterday i am ready to see it i think :josad:

Oh my GOD ok now I know what I will draw today.
Please let me have a look at the masterpiece then!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Rip:catcry:

Those missed lectures, are they gonna kill you?
I hope so not. One of masters i think got wasted yesterday too and overslept his lecture so one is protected. Other two are lead by one professor so it will be easier to get info from him, I just have to catch him or go to his laborant to get info when I or can I redo the hours missed on his lecutres cuz dunno if I've hit the limit. My friend from studies said to don't bother about it since it's just studies and all.

Other things I have interesting is I've met gang of professors from other workshops than I have getting wasted too so I could chit chat with them for I think 2 hours. They all hated one of my profs so it was funny xD nah but besides stinking i call that night as a well done since I finally forgot for a moment about stress on studies and in life

Please let me have a look at the masterpiece then!
Sir I will tag you on it, saying who was the man who inspired me to do that

I hope so not. One of masters i think got wasted yesterday too and overslept his lecture so one is protected. Other two are lead by one professor so it will be easier to get info from him, I just have to catch him or go to his laborant to get info when I or can I redo the hours missed on his lecutres cuz dunno if I've hit the limit. My friend from studies said to don't bother about it since it's just studies and all.

Other things I have interesting is I've met gang of professors from other workshops than I have getting wasted too so I could chit chat with them for I think 2 hours. They all hated one of my profs so it was funny xD nah but besides stinking i call that night as a well done since I finally forgot for a moment about stress on studies and in life

Sir I will tag you on it, saying who was the man who inspired me to do that
Damn its bit strict out there, which country?

What characters will Oda ruin next?

My personal theory is the top tiers. Shanks, Akainu, and Dragon are all going to get shitted on by Oda in the upcoming arcs. Expect them to basically be supernova 2.0.
Since ur bitter abour kidd now u secretly wish us admiral tards and yankers to get the same that u got in'it? Monkey d theoriez