Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion
TAACCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!
A duell between us, I take the side and lead for the Gen4 fandom and you take the side of the Gen1 fandom,we battle each other 6vs6, no legendary pokemons, a fair battle, just with Gen4 vs Gen1.

If I win, you must wear a avatar by a picture which Eten drew(could you do it pls @EtenBoby , humiliate this Gen4 hater) for one week, I also take for one week your position as Mod(is this okay @Pantheos ?) and you need to apologize to all fans which you shit on via hating Gen4, you will call Gen4 as the best version.

If we lose, everyone who bet on me, will wear also one week a avatar of you choose, we also will apologize to you and call Gen4 shit, all if you win.

Deal or no deal?
We make a bet thread if you accept my Challenge?

@TheAncientCenturion
TAACCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!
A duell between us, I take the side and lead for the Gen4 fandom and you take the side of the Gen1 fandom,we battle each other 6vs6, no legendary pokemons, a fair battle, just with Gen4 vs Gen1.

If I win, you must wear a avatar by a picture which Eten drew(could you do it pls @EtenBoby , humiliate this Gen4 hater) for one week, I also take for one week your position as Mod(is this okay @Pantheos ?) and you need to apologize to all fans which you shit on via hating Gen4, you will call Gen4 as the best version.

If we lose, everyone who bet on me, will wear also one week a avatar of you choose, we also will apologize to you and call Gen4 shit, all if you win.

Deal or no deal?
are you in a mafia clanfleetwat

@TheAncientCenturion
TAACCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!

Deal or no deal?
I will bet! I have faith in you

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion
TAACCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!

Deal or no deal?
:endthis:....

We locked eyes, now we have to battle.

@TheAncientCenturion
TAACCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!

Deal or no deal?
the stakes of this pokemon duel shit are growing way too fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.