Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big misconception. There are no Luffy fans or most of the people who claim to be ones do as such only to shit on Zoro at least here on wg, you can see this on this forum and other media too.

Ain't no fucking way people will tell me Luffy is some next-level shit where he is just next Natsu ish character. Nakama, trust, I will become the ( insert whatever ).

Whatever Luffy does there is a flood of Zoro threads, they don't even give a fuck their character did something crazy and try to rep it, they proceed to make a thread about why Zoro is worse than what Luffy just did.
Another zoroturd who thinks world revolves around them. Character trashing happens to all. You talk like Zoroturds never trashtalk or make threads Luffy. Besides they are like you. You mock redon and Oda for shits and giggles, they mock Zoro, to be precise, they mock zorofans for their past statements. Simple. But hypocrisy runs in the Zoroturds blood. Selective blind.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Another zoroturd who thinks world revolves around them. Character trashing happens to all. You talk like Zoroturds never trashtalk or make threads Luffy. Besides they are like you. You mock redon and Oda for shits and giggles, they mock Zoro, to be precise, they mock zorofans for their past statements. Simple. But hypocrisy runs in the Zoroturds blood. Selective blind.
See^

Typical clown. "Uhh ohh Zorotards, zorotards, Zorotards".

He doesn't care about what I said he made sure to point out I'm a Zoro fan. This mfker pressed like karen.

So funny.

See^

Typical clown. "Uhh ohh Zorotards, zorotards, Zorotards".

He doesn't care about what I said he made sure to point out I'm a Zoro fan. This mfker pressed like karen.

So funny.
Yes, Zoroturd is zoroturd right. So according to you, Zoroturds trashtalk about others but someone can't counter them. You don't even properly read. I attacked your post and you ignored everything and made your own delusional claim.

You trashtalk redditards but you sound like one.

Like I said, hypocrisy hypocrisy.

There is a big misconception. There are no Luffy fans or most of the people who claim to be ones do as such only to shit on Zoro at least here on wg, you can see this on this forum and other media too.

Ain't no fucking way people will tell me Luffy is some next-level shit where he is just next Natsu ish character. Nakama, trust, I will become the ( insert whatever ).

Whatever Luffy does there is a flood of Zoro threads, they don't even give a fuck their character did something crazy and try to rep it, they proceed to make a thread about why Zoro is worse than what Luffy just did.
Your peasant opinion doesn't matter. Loroturd peasants will never matter in life.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes, Zoroturd is zoroturd right. So according to you, Zoroturds trashtalk about others but someone can't counter them. You don't even properly read. I attacked your post and you ignored everything and made your own delusional claim.

You trashtalk redditards but you sound like one.

Like I said, hypocrisy hypocrisy.
Touch some grass.

You talk about Zoro fans 24/7. You don't even care about Luffy. You main go to topic is "Zoro fans".

Touch some grass.

You talk about Zoro fans 24/7. You don't even care about Luffy. You main go to topic is "Zoro fans".
Forget about me but you need a doctor. Talking and living in delusions.

You are sounding like blind Odatard who you despise. Sorry, but hypocrites sound like that. They generally like pot that calls kettle black.

Status
Not open for further replies.