Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm more interested in Garp and Roger together.
I'm interested in God Valley too, but it would be really cool to get a look at what the New World was like during Roger's era without the Yonko and warlords(tho iirc the big players back then were Roger, Whitebeard, Shiki and Big Mom who I guess we're kinda similar to the Yonko)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The shit on his bed i can confirm, there's pictures of human shit on Johnny's side of the bed from when he went out. The cleening lady sent him that photo. There was also his testimony. Her excuse was that it was their little dogs shit, two small fucking dogs that Depp has for many years, so he knows what their shit looks like.

The finger thing is still in doubt, both sides saying it's the other.

Depp says Amber throwed a glass bottle at his hand that was resting at a counter, that's why his finger got fucked.

Amber says Depp had a mental breakdown + blackout and cut his own finger.

We have no way to be sure, but to me Depp's story looks way more believable with the evidence shown, imo, but i'm not the carrier of the truth.
the fact that Warner Bros keep her to play Mera smh :lawsigh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah she died very recently unfortunately. We've lost the VAs of Sengoku, Kizaru, Green Bull and Tsuru I think? All Marine ones...At least I think Sengokus died too? I might be confused lol. I swear I heard his died? Maybe the english dub one?
That's sad. I heard that the English voice for Blackbeard passed away as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.