Status
Not open for further replies.
Having to deal with court shit has to be the most retarded shit in the world, especially in the USA.

I never understand how bitches in the USA can get so much money off of divorces and etc lmao. Retarded country.
She destroyed his life and career even if he won , he still will have that L in his life he said that
but actually it's kinda his fault don't u ever date a toxic bitch like that who just want clout and fame
she reminds me of someone here if u get me :suresure:

Not being an American bum helps you remain ur sanity.

Can someone explain to me why is the Depp-Heard shit going on for so long with a live audience and streams? Especially that the bitch has nothing to prove Depp abusing her.

My first and greatest assumption is milking the money off of Depp and Heard since they have some $$$.
you got it wrong my man

this is Depp's case against Amber

he is suing her for defamation based on an article she did a interview and told her story

this is Johnny trying to get his truth / story out there and get recompensation for her destroying his career based on false allegations

Not being an American bum helps you remain ur sanity.

Can someone explain to me why is the Depp-Heard shit going on for so long with a live audience and streams? Especially that the bitch has nothing to prove Depp abusing her.

My first and greatest assumption is milking the money off of Depp and Heard since they have some $$$.
its a defamation case it has nothing to do with abuse...trial 8 had some recordings of depp pushing her, cigarette thing etc.

depp sued her for 50mil turd counter sued him for 100mil.

Having to deal with court shit has to be the most retarded shit in the world, especially in the USA.

I never understand how bitches in the USA can get so much money off of divorces and etc lmao. Retarded country.
Ever wonderd why on an Mcdonalds coffee cup "caution hot" stands and that multible times.
Because before that, someone in the usa burned their mouth and suied Mcdonalds and won .

Good. Hope bitch loses and disappears.

I never heard ( no pun intended ) about this bitch until I found out she was with Depp. Must be a terrible actress.

I didn't even realize she played the woman in Aquaman.
she usually gets type-casted as the hot blonde woman that gets naked at some point in the movie, she didn't get much character work

in fact her work in Aquaman is one of her most famous roles, and she got to do something else besides being the hot blonde, now she is the hot redhead

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The shit on his bed i can confirm, there's pictures of human shit on Johnny's side of the bed from when he went out. The cleening lady sent him that photo. There was also his testimony. Her excuse was that it was their little dogs shit, two small fucking dogs that Depp has for many years, so he knows what their shit looks like.

The finger thing is still in doubt, both sides saying it's the other.

Depp says Amber throwed a glass bottle at his hand that was resting at a counter, that's why his finger got fucked.

Amber says Depp had a mental breakdown + blackout and cut his own finger.

We have no way to be sure, but to me Depp's story looks way more believable with the evidence shown, imo, but i'm not the carrier of the truth.
That's messed up. She should be fired from Aquaman 2 just like JD was from Fantastic Beasts. Arghh WB with their double standards.
I am defo torrenting and seeding the hell out of Aquaman 2...

Good. Hope bitch loses and disappears.

I never heard ( no pun intended ) about this bitch until I found out she was with Depp. Must be a terrible actress.

I didn't even realize she played the woman in Aquaman.
johnny got her aquaman role too:suresure:. shes fucking useless.

and chances are both are gonna lose the case

Ever wonderd why on an Mcdonalds coffee cup "caution hot" stands and that multible times.
Because before that, someone in the usa burned their mouth and suied Mcdonalds and won .
No, actually the case you may be referring to wasn’t someone who burned her lips. This was a 79 year old woman who got 2nd degree burns and needed skin grafts when the coffee spilled in her lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.