G

Gorosei Informer

No worries!

Oh shit!! Getting hardcore crash and Spyro vibes with that classic cartoon feel on top! You are gonna turn me into a recluse with all these awesome games you've been throwing at me!

She's only 11 so she doesn't really know good or bad movies just likes the series and actors she likes. magic and fantasy are probably some of her favourite types of movies and games, although she's been getting really into the horror stuff lately which is a trip out!

I'm sure she'd love the new Harry potter game, she's been getting me to visit and play minecraft and mariokart 8 a lot lately which I've been enjoying. It's crazy seeing how much both games have changed in the last few years

It was so wild tbh, we have the same music taste, we're both into coding and weebshit, he even struggled a lot with similar mental stuff. It was almost scary tbh, he even gave me some advice which honestly sounded like me giving others, that I care about, advice. It was almost, idk, surreal? I guess. He even has the same dragon ball shirt I do, his was just hella faded.... We ended up having a good 30 minute chat in the middle of the shop, fucking loitering while I'm meant to be grocery shopping :denzimote:

Sorry in advance if I've created an alternate reality! Definitely chase future me up.. I'm not the one time travelling.. Yet :broocry::rosismile:
I've barely played Crash and Spyro but its definitely got those vibes they have! That classic 2000s 3D platformer vibe! Ahahaha TRUE! So what you're saying is I should not keep recommending you games then? Hahahaha!

:catpole::catblush::catsweat::catsure:

:doffyou::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Ah yeah thats fair. Oh boy, shes probably obsessed on all the new novelty, jumpscare laden horror type games out there en masse these days lol.

Ah thats awesome haha, I used to enjoy playing with one of my cousins on some games, we played Lego ones as he was so young and preferred them. Minecraft and Mario Kart with your cousin sounds like a blast though!

WTF, that is getting really spooky now! The same DB shirt?! That genuinely is freaky lol, can this really be coincidence anymore?! Wow what an experience though, that is really thought provoking and yet awesome too! So unreal...

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

EXACTLY!!!

Imagine sharing your interests to someone and other person with enjoyment listens to it and exchange their interests too and you enjoy listening to it too. Or better, you make a project together making something great and you enjoy every minute of it, you exchange ideas and all, learning from each other- WHY PEOPLE MUST BE HORNY WHEN YOU HAVE SUCH MOMENTS AVAILABLE?????
You just describe Sex.