Status
Not open for further replies.
It better be a good chapter, making us wait this long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it doesn't, his views have stagnated, his channel hasn't grown at all the last year

ever since he started being more negative / critical of the series

while channels like Ohara and Joygirl, that hype up the series as being perfect and good, are growing insanely fast
nah his engagement numbers are high rn no? I remember watching GrandLine reviews video about it or was I confusing them

Nah at best Adv CoC blades will cut him but he’d heal from them almost instantly

If the blades are physically touching him however, graded and black bladed or not, they’re gonna shatter on his skin just like Queen’s

Not to mention his blue flames would melt anything in his vicinity
He has not shown the ability to regenerate lost limbs. People mistake recovery with regeneration

They don't love Wano as much as they say on youtube

They know they need to be positive to get more views

GrandLineReview said so himself already

that's why i respect Morj a little more, at least he says what he thinks would be best (in his opinion) even if it doesn't get him the views
I do like Morj a lot tbh but I just have no idea how he thinks making Wano another 50-100 chapters makes the whole of Wano better when its still gonna be filled with the same shit we have rn

It better be a good chapter, making us wait this long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:suresure:

I must admit that when i saw this hint from Lance for the first time - the first thing i thought was - Luffy lost again, went to jail and works hard again - but i also thought that it was not possible now (so late).

But now i don't know what to think.

:jinbewat::emohiyo::nicagesmile:
Or maybe Luffy put Kaido in Udon prison to break his spirit and make him join the Strawhats and become their official mount. :pepebusi:

nah his engagement numbers are high rn no? I remember watching GrandLine reviews video about it or was I confusing them
No, his engagement is pretty bad right now

he only retains his viewers

he is not growing or getting any new viewers

the channels growing are Joygirl, Ohara and Grandlinereview

The more positive / hype man channels

that's the new meta on youtube right now

instead of critical analysis like Morj does

Statistically the waiting time is not equivalent to a good chapter :mrgo:

No, his engagement is pretty bad right now

he only retains his viewers

he is not growing or getting any new viewers

the channels growing are Joygirl, Ohara and Grandlinereview

The more positive / hype man channels

that's the new meta on youtube right now

instead of critical analysis like Morj does
fair. Its because a lot of casuals are suddenly joining the fandom imo. They love that kinda content

Status
Not open for further replies.