Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Bruh is there any forum I can join rather than worstgen? Doesn't matter if it's another language I'm confident enough understand what's being written by learning that language for a week or two rather wasting my every hour in a hour asking for spoilers. And if those forums are also similar with similar providers. Imma prefer raw scans with tcbscans. They do not provide any sort of fake hope didn't matter the time. If you would have just said spoilers were coming next week. Wait was actually much better than hope/hype.

Bruh is there any forum I can join rather than worstgen? Doesn't matter if it's another language I'm confident enough understand what's being written by learning that language for a week or two rather wasting my every hour in a hour asking for spoilers. And if those forums are also similar with similar providers. Imma prefer raw scans with tcbscans. They do not provide any sort of fake hope didn't matter the time. If you would have just said spoilers were coming next week. Wait was actually much better than hope/hype.
WorstGen is the best Forum. Don‘t try something else

because the leaker clowning all people in forum.. he act superior..

So we have a private chat, where everyone can lurk but not interfere. Like an open Parlament, they can watch us deciding about their life.
My prediction for the next chapters:
1049: Kaido got hit, it look like Luffy won(same as with nightmare Luffy vs Oz/Moria), Kaido get flashback
1050-1053: More flashback with Kaido, with God valley war and Xebec
1054: Kaido awakening beats Luffy
1055: Danger around wano start, Kaido doing insane stuff
1056: Lore info about wano/Ryuma(short flashback)
1057: Marco heals Roofpiece or whole strawhats, Roofpiece with Luffy,Kid,Law,Zoro and Killer face Kaido
1058-1060: Awakened Kaido vs Roofpiece, Kaido lose/gets killed.
:steef::steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
1049: Kaido got hit, it look like Luffy won(same as with nightmare Luffy vs Oz/Moria), Kaido get flashback
1057: Marco heals Roofpiece or whole strawhats, Roofpiece with Luffy,Kid,Law,Zoro and Killer face Kaido
I’ll literally commit sedoku if we have 12 more chapters of this fight

Isn’t that pretty much my prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.