TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think you know the answer to that my dear friend TAC :steef:
Momo moving the island
I mean he didn't kill Orochi, Zunisha must get her/his feats on the WG ships, those useless clowns in the Capital, Robin and Brook.

Are you asking how can King of useless plot shifts can shift from Kaido vs Luffy?

x+D
Zoro plot, momo crying or maybe even just showing the strawhats having convo with each other
Let me hit you with this….

Hiyori and Denjiro talk and have a flashback to Oden for 1/3rd of the chapter.

Gorosei talk about the dangers of Luffy’s awakening for 1/3rd of the chapter.

Franky takes Zoro to Chopper and the last panel is Kaido slightly budging against Luffy’s punch

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh and ofc those retarded attempts at making people feel for Momo.

God I wish he died fighting Orochi together with Kuina. We could finally get rid of Kozuki bastards who ruined Wano.

Franky takes Zoro to Chopper and the last panel is Kaido slightly budging against Luffy’s punch
Sounds like oda in a nutshell tbh, Lance should confirm this now rather than cuck us for a week

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

What you said here, Oda can literally stretch each and every single one of them per chapter so they take the majority of it with some exchanges with Kaido.

That's the One Piece we are witnessing atm:milaugh:

Its about a group of soldier and scientist who discover a gate to other worlds/galaxies. They form a team to go explore these worlds, learn their culture and make alliances whilst trying to survive against the looming threat of the Go'auld empire.
So it's like an isekai

C

Cruxroux

This is the chapter, open spoilers thread.
This almost like a filler chapter. Just give us a conclusion already.
Post automatically merged:

Here's my Multiverse of Madness review

Every horror scenes actually directed by Sam Raimi - good
The rest of the plot/movie - bad
They actually did good in horror. Plus I never thought they would do this good with deaths. Disney never allowes this much. Even Thanos beheading was controversial.

What you said here, Oda can literally stretch each and every single one of them per chapter so they take the majority of it with some exchanges with Kaido.

That's the One Piece we are witnessing atm:milaugh:

Oh my lord :nicagesmile::nicagesmile:

It's true :perocry: