Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Post-Wano has to be one of the longest Post-Arcs ever.

Think about it.

We have a big party being hyped up for the end of Wano and for the joining of Jinbei (and Yamato if you believe that).

Then we need to see Robin reading all those Poneglyphs and explaining to us wtf they say and where are we going.

There's gonna be some fallout about reading the news from the outside and learning what happened with the Warlords and Vivi / Sabo.

I think we're gonna be in Wano for a while... even if Kaido goes down this chapter.

Think about it.

We have a big party being hyped up for the end of Wano and for the joining of Jinbei (and Yamato if you believe that).

Then we need to see Robin reading all those Poneglyphs and explaining to us wtf they say and where are we going.

There's gonna be some fallout about reading the news from the outside and learning what happened with the Warlords and Vivi / Sabo.

I think we're gonna be in Wano for a while... even if Kaido goes down this chapter.
Post Dressrosa was 10 chapter alone so Post Wano'll be something like 15/20 chapters at least

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yea 3 members officially joining in one arc is a pretty big deal...
:crazwhat:

Think about it.

It's definitely going to be long but I'm sure we're going to get peak juicy info in the One Piece world. It's gonna be great.
:funky:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

Think about it.

tho I agree, we have similar build up of this arc to water 7 where we have water 7, engines lobby and again water 7 where here we have wano, onigashima and again we will have wano once again. Probably before setting sail we will have time of rest for the worst cases while the war and while it start of rebuilding wano from the law and health side.

Status
Not open for further replies.