Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Nah you was the bullshitter that stated that Kidd was getting up to do something epic in wano after helping law push bigmom down a floor.

Guess wha? Nothing happen.

You were also the same whom agreed with pantehoes saying that Kidds gun would defeat bigmom. Lol guess what that didn't happen.

So I would be damned to take you seriously
well... he didn't used his gun but rather a smashing metal punch :kayneshrug: out of the big 3 I like the most Kidd, I have to admit, and I am pretty sure that he will have his arc when we probably say goodbye to law for a hot moment, since there was a only mentioned fight between Kidd and Shanks and it might be interesting to have this thing explained or continued.

G

Gorosei Informer

Why am I not surprised? These were the same ppl who threw a bitch fit when Idris Elba was rumoured to be the next James Bond :pepeke:
Yeah they're still malding over that too as the next Bond hasn't been announced and they hated the living hell out of Lashana Lynch in No Time To Die too. Especially as "she was 007" too.

:kidwat::lawsigh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Toei has been doing some really fucking weird and dodgy shit with Sanji. I'm still traumatised by the Shinobu stuff with him. They give him some amazing scenes but they also make him look even worse than what Oda does at times too. Dunno if its due to different directors for different episodes or so?

I see, Jay D was malding because people were saying they think Akatsuki is better than the Phantom Troupe

:gokulaugh:

Hisoka took a shit on the Phantom Troupe's head by himself