Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's doesn't matter whose fault is, what matters is how you deal with it. If women was cause of your relationship problems, first thing you as yourself is "Why I chose her?". Self reflection is first thing you need to do. You should always focus on things you are capable to control, not other way around.
women who were abused by their men should do this too right? the first thing they need to do is ask themselves why did they chose that man.
Or does this only goes for men i wonder?

It's doesn't matter whose fault is, what matters is how you deal with it. If women was cause of your relationship problems, first thing you as yourself is "Why I chose her?". Self reflection is first thing you need to do. You should always focus on things you are capable to control, not other way around.
That's a very mature way to go about it. :cheers:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Nah. too much work.
Easier to just put every blame on everyone else alive, but not me since I'm perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.